More than half of the U.S. mountain peaks over 14,000 (fourteeners) are located in Colorado; the very climate and terrain which inspired this weather-ready jacket. The thick shearling pile is lined with a lightweight, wind-resistant taffeta to keep you light on your feet as you ascend through the crags and scree fields. DWR trim to protect your shoulders from turning weather. 3 pockets including interior pocket. Sits at low hip.
- 1.2oz 82% poly/18% acrylic faux shearling
- Lining Fabric: 100% Polyester Taffeta
- Trim Fabric: 6.5oz 72% Cotton, 28% Nylon Peached Plain Weave
- DWR (durable water repellent) 80/10 trim
- 3 pockets
- Taffeta-lined sleeves for easy on/off
- Wind-resistant taffeta drop lining
- Stretch Lycra® bound cuffs
- Falls at low hip
- Classic Fit
We make it. You wear it well.
Join the crew #mountainkhakis
Our Customers Say It Best
Back to Women's Outerwear