Hit the beach or the BBQ, or if you have to, dress 'em up for more sophisticated functions like brunch with the in-laws. Our cotton/poly blend has a super-crisp feel that washes without so much as a wrinkle, which is handy for your low-maintenance lifestyle. Includes all MK signature features: diamond-shaped action gusset, hidden right pocket and angled front pockets, triple-stitched seams, 'mudflap' reinforced heel cuffs, grosgrain-lined waistband (Relaxed Fit Only) and extra bar-tac reinforcements. 70% Cotton/30% Poly. Multiple fits (Relaxed Fit & Slim Fit). New name same great fit, Broadway Fit is now called Slim Fit.
- If you are between sizes, we recommend sizing up in this product.
- Grosgrain-lined waistband (Relaxed Fit only)
- Contoured waistband (Slim Fit only)
- Signature MK angled hand pockets
- Hidden side-seam deep drill hand pocket
- Diamond-shaped action gusset
- Triple-stitched seams & bar-tac reinforcements
- Mudflap reinforced heel cuffs
- Relaxed Fit: Mid-Rise, Relaxed Leg
- Slim Fit: Low-Rise, Straight Leg
- 4.7oz 70% Cotton, 30% Polyester Poplin with Peached Finish
- catalog reference #: 265 (relaxed), 352 (slim)
Add your review
I have 4 pairs of MK pants, all 32/34, all fit perfectly like they were made for me. The Poplin 32/34 are not cut from the same measurements....too tight. Sent mine back, and ordered up a waist size cause can I loved the feel so damn much.AJ Northup | November 14, 2018
My 3rd Pair...Great fit and super comfy!! By far best Summer Pants I have ever owned!!C Lowe | August 29, 2018
Perfect Summer Pants
These are absolutely my favorite MK pants for summer. Great weight, easy to maintain, and surprisingly tough.Kevin C | July 24, 2018
About the best pants I have ever worn.
The best stuff is elegant. Mountain Khakis' are well designed, perfect fitting, and well "elegant."Jeffrey Gooch | July 11, 2018
Excellent, Comfortable and just the right weight
I have several pairs of the Poplin shorts, which I love. These pants are no different. They are the perfect weight for summer. You can we are them to the office or in just about in any setting. No ironing needed. Definitely recommend.The Ham | June 22, 2018