Hit the beach or the BBQ, or if you have to, dress 'em up for more sophisticated functions like brunch with the in-laws. Our cotton/poly blend has a super-crisp feel that washes without so much as a wrinkle, which is handy for your low-maintenance lifestyle. Includes all MK signature features: diamond-shaped action gusset, hidden right pocket and angled front pockets, triple-stitched seams, 'mudflap' reinforced heel cuffs, grosgrain-lined waistband (Relaxed Fit Only) and extra bar-tac reinforcements. 70% Cotton/30% Poly. Multiple fits (Relaxed Fit & Slim Fit). New name same great fit, Broadway Fit is now called Slim Fit.
- If you are between sizes, we recommend sizing up in this product.
- Grosgrain-lined waistband (Relaxed Fit only)
- Contoured waistband (Slim Fit only)
- Signature MK angled hand pockets
- Hidden side-seam deep drill hand pocket
- Diamond-shaped action gusset
- Triple-stitched seams & bar-tac reinforcements
- Mudflap reinforced heel cuffs
- Relaxed Fit: Mid-Rise, Relaxed Leg
- Slim Fit: Low-Rise, Straight Leg
- 4.7oz 70% Cotton, 30% Polyester Poplin with Peached Finish
- catalog reference #: 265 (relaxed), 352 (slim)
Add your review
Updating earlier review after sending back 32/34 for being too snug...the 33/34 are also quite snug for me (always 32/34 in MK's), but these will do. Love the pants..the sizes are just small in the waist.AJ Northup | November 30, 2018
I have 4 pairs of MK pants, all 32/34, all fit perfectly like they were made for me. The Poplin 32/34 are not cut from the same measurements....too tight. Sent mine back, and ordered up a waist size cause can I loved the feel so damn much.AJ Northup | November 14, 2018
My 3rd Pair...Great fit and super comfy!! By far best Summer Pants I have ever owned!!C Lowe | August 29, 2018
Perfect Summer Pants
These are absolutely my favorite MK pants for summer. Great weight, easy to maintain, and surprisingly tough.Kevin C | July 24, 2018
About the best pants I have ever worn.
The best stuff is elegant. Mountain Khakis' are well designed, perfect fitting, and well "elegant."Jeffrey Gooch | July 11, 2018