The hype begins! NEW SPRING STYLES added weekly.
**For custom embroidery on this item, please call our Customer Service folks at 866.686.7778 or email them at email@example.com** Our trusty companions deserve only the best. So we figured it was about time we make a truly superior dog bed for our pups. Heck, our kids love them, too. This is no ordinary bed… filled with an eco-batting, each bed contains of as many as 70 recycled plastic PET bottles (you read it right - 70 bottles). The batting is contained in 3 baffles for non-migration, then covered with a waterproof, zippered, removable liner cover. The liners can be re-fluffed by simply placing them in the dryer on low heat or air fluff with a tennis ball. The recycled fibers will fluff right back up. On the outside, MK’s classic, proprietary 10.4oz 2-ply canvas cover is removable and washable, and has a beefy 10-gauge zipper with slider garage to avoid temptation to chew. Font style and color are pre-determined. Made in Ironwood, Michigan. Allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
- Zip Cover: 10.4oz 2-ply 100% canvas, removable & washable
- Zip Liner: waterproof nylon, removable
- Baffle: recycled poly eco-batting, in channels for non-migration
- Beefy 10-gauge zipper with conceal tuck to prevent chewing
- Sizes: Medium (30" Round) | Large (28”x48”) | X-Large (35”x50”)
- Allow up to 2 weeks for delivery; this item is not eligible for expedited shipping
- *For custom embroidery on this item, please call our Customer Service folks at 866.686.7778 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- *No returns or exchanges on this item
- *For replacement covers, liners or fillers, please call our Customer Service folks at 866.686.7778
- Catalog Reference #: 285
Add your review
Best dog bed I've found!
With four large dogs in the house we go through dog beds with some regularity. I can't understand why the need to paw and scrape to build themselves a nest and in the process destroying the zipper or tearing the cloth. This one is waterproof, easy to clean, and it appears indestructible. That is why with my order today we will have three of these beds in the house and one by one those others are being tossed out.Gregg P. | February 15, 2014
The dog knows...
You can tell when they are comfortable. You can tell when they like something and crave it. Maybe not like a tennis ball crave, or a lean-on-your-leg crave, or a 'where is my stuffed duck toy' crave, but they crave it. When the door swings open, they head straight for it. Go get a drink, back to the bed. Snuggle in, get comfy, head down, onset of the gentle snore. Nice. The MK dog bed is crave worthy. Plenty large (my buddy is 65lbs and there is plenty of room to sprawl on the small bed), and cushy enough for him to sink right in. The cotton duck fabric is nice and cool, and easy to zip off for a quick wash. I love that MK chose PET recycled batting - cleaning up after all those who insist on bottled water. The three baffles keep it all together. It's a sharp looking bed - with the piping detail around the edges, and the clean, squared corners - a stylish addition to the mountain home. A+ MK!!Sinjin E. | February 28, 2013