New Fall Arrivals Added Daily - SHOP NOW!
Hit the beach or the BBQ, or if you have to, dress 'em up for more sophisticated functions like brunch with the in-laws. Our cotton/poly blend has a super-crisp feel that washes without so much as a wrinkle, which is handy for your low-maintenance lifestyle. Includes all MK signature features: diamond-shaped action gusset, hidden right pocket and angled front pockets, triple-stitched seams, 'mudflap' reinforced heel cuffs, grosgrain-lined waistband (Relaxed Fit Only) and extra bar-tac reinforcements. 70% Cotton/30% Poly. Multiple fits (Relaxed Fit & Slim Fit). New name same great fit, Broadway Fit is now called Slim Fit.
- If you are between sizes, we recommend sizing up in this product.
- Grosgrain-lined waistband (Relaxed Fit only)
- Contoured waistband (Slim Fit only)
- Signature MK angled hand pockets
- Hidden side-seam deep drill hand pocket
- Diamond-shaped action gusset
- Triple-stitched seams & bar-tac reinforcements
- Mudflap reinforced heel cuffs
- Relaxed Fit: Mid-Rise, Relaxed Leg
- Slim Fit: Low-Rise, Straight Leg
- 4.7oz 70% Cotton, 30% Polyester Poplin with Peached Finish
- catalog reference #: 265 (relaxed), 352 (slim)
Add your review
Perfect Summer Pants
These are absolutely my favorite MK pants for summer. Great weight, easy to maintain, and surprisingly tough.Kevin C | July 24, 2018
About the best pants I have ever worn.
The best stuff is elegant. Mountain Khakis' are well designed, perfect fitting, and well "elegant."Jeffrey Gooch | July 11, 2018
Excellent, Comfortable and just the right weight
I have several pairs of the Poplin shorts, which I love. These pants are no different. They are the perfect weight for summer. You can we are them to the office or in just about in any setting. No ironing needed. Definitely recommend.The Ham | June 22, 2018
perfect for summer casual work wear
fit is good for me. lightweight and good looking.Scott Volding | June 14, 2018
Perfect Summer Pant!!!!
These are my favorite summer pants ever. Liked the first pair so much I just bought 2 more. Easy to maintain. Wash, fold and go. Had an entire glass of red wine spilled on them the first time I wore them and it surprisingly came out no problem. Good as new.Jonathan Haines | June 9, 2018