Never straying from its mountain roots, this jacket welcomes adventure. Your next conversation starter, it features a limited-edition vintage artwork lining from "The King", or "Town Hill", as most locals call it. Established in 1939, Snow King was Wyoming's first ski area and features the steepest continous vertical ski run in America. #Respect. Reinforced elbow patches. Easy-glide sleeves. Snap cuff closure. Imported. Wool-blend exterior with satin poly lining. Casual fit
- Exterior: 50% Wool, 43% Polyester, 7% Acrylic.
- Lining: 100% Polyseter with Satin Finish.
- Sleeve Lining: 100% Nylon Tafetta
- 6 pockets
- Reinforced elbow patches
- Printed lining with vintage Snow King Resort-inspired graphics
- Snap cuff closure
- MK embroidery at back right shoulder
- catalog reference #: 939